Have you tried having them expressed every (very) few weeks and seeing if they will clear up on their own? You can do this yourself.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 11:02 PM
Subject: OT: Anyone know how much it is for anal sac removal?

Hey guys,

I think I might have to have my furbaby, Pepper's,
anal sacs removed.  Hers are impacted again for the
third time in a year and it's at least a hundred bucks
everytime this happens.  Does anyone know how much it
might cost?  I'm scared to find out!

Thanks,
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.