Thank you for posting and letting us know.  Please tell Michelle we are
sending prayers and good thoughts her way.   Keep us posted if you can.

elizabeth

On 5/19/07, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,Michelle wanted me to pass this on to everyone here,to ask for
prayers for her sweet Patches.
Sherry

Hi,all
 Patches, my one remaining positive, has been in the hospital for the last
3 days. I was scared (as was the local vet) that it was FIP or lymphoma. It
turns out it is severe pancreatitis and ketoacidotic diabetes. She has done
better than expected and, if she responds ok today to longer-acting
twice/day insulin (she has been on 4 x/day) she can come home tonight
(fingers crossed).  FIP can sometimes cause pancreatitis, so it is not
definite she does not have it, but there are no present indications that she
does, knock on wood.  The vets warn that it will not be easy to keep her
well or get her over the pancreatitis or the diabetes, but we are going to
try our best!  She is eating a little diabetes prescription food on her own
without vomiting, which the vet says is good.

Would you please forward this to the FeLV list and ask people to send her
some healing energy and prayers?

Thanks and hope you are well,
Michelle

Bored stiff? <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Loosen