My adorable tuxedo Billi Bi loves those plastic bags from the grocery or the pharmacy. He tries to cram all eight pounds of his lanky self into them. Billi Bi is part Siamese and has the voice to prove it!

Also, years ago I read that cats adored those thin brown tissue dress patterns. They could eat them (yum, yum).

Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]