I truly believe you are right -- and they get together like that!!

MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  well, they get bored, after all.....
"let's see, where HAVEN'T we peed yet???? what HAVEN'T we broken? think i can
spray the ceiling if we all stretch out on the cat-tree just right and you two
prop me up?"

  On 5/22/07, Susan Loesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  How funny you should
mention a job........    My Big Footsie used to pee at home a lot.  When I
started bringing him to school with me as my "Head Library Cat" it totally
stopped.  Not only did he not once ever even wiggle his tail at a wall here at
school, the peeing stopped at home, also.   He just needed a job to be happy!

MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:   we really have to get these cats of
ours jobs--they have WAY too much time on their paws to sit around and figure
these things out.....

and yes, mine have managed to baptize the area in front of the dryer, as
well..... i just pour the anti-stink straight on the floor there.... sigh.

  On 5/21/07, Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Thanks for the sympathy.  The
dryer is such an ingenuous touch.  How
clever this particular little fiend is, (I don't know which of my clan
is the culprit).  Not only does the dryer "bake in" the fragrance, but
it is then carried about all over the house, (not to mention everywhere
I might travel).  It's so darn efficient of them!  All the fabric throws
covering the furniture are now pre-marked :-) .
Nina

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....