-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Debbie and Brian
Morton
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:33 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Abandoned

Just went to a nearby town by way of back roads. Saw a car parked at the
edge of a field. Saw a bunch of tiny kittens and thought they were being
rescued. On the way home the kittens were still there - 1 dead-run over by
the car that dumped them! We now have 5 more mouths to feed (on top of 13
cats and 2 dogs). Unless the Humane society will take them. All gray, some
long hair some short haired, some with white. How can people be so cruel!
They are only about 4 weeks old. My husband was king enough to bring the
dead one home and he buried it by our cedars.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.