Well, I talked to the vet again..this vet does not sound so optimistic.
She is well hydrated, temp normal, had a bowel movement and that was
normal.  They are syringe feeding.  She's not neurologically  normal
and is pretty non responsive, but no more seizures.

On 5/27/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nina

She is neg,and was retested neg/neg.  Thanks for the thoughts.

http://www.rescuties.org