hee hee hee.... all my cats are off packing their bags to move to
catifurrnia....

On 5/28/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No.  They have me so well trained that I usually feed EVERYONE and will
often clean all the boxes first thing, before I pour a cup of coffee for
myself.  I even clean the bathroom litterbox before stepping into the shower
on a workday morning.

They have me so well trained that, when I buy groceries, I find myself
thinking about who likes the chicken quesadillas and who likes cream cheese
filled pastries.  I find myself buying and eating food based on their tastes
more than my own.

When my roommate got a new job recently very close to the house we both
independently had the same though -- Oh, good.  It's so close that he can
come home at lunch time to give Connie her afternoon dose of anti-seizure
meds.

They have us very well trained.

you mean you don't do that already?

--