Dixie has this and has lost a couple of front teeth. The Brush Away + good diet+supplements seem to help. She doesn't appear to be in any pain and this has gone on for about 2 years.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 11:19 AM
Subject: stomatitis

thank you all for your encouragement and sound advise.

Has anyone been able to cure stomatitis ?
We are working on diarrhea, giardia (which is probably
causing the diarrhea) sneezing (which is beginning to subside)
and a clear discharge from her eyes.

My homeopathic vet is hopeful that a new probiotic (FortiFlora)
will help boost her immunity. She also prescribed liquid DMG and
Archetype, which she does not like. I am trying to wean her from
Fancy Feast with a variety of organic raw meat/foul that she shows no
interest in.

I wish I could send a photo of her on the top branch of a 60'magnolia
the day before the diagnosis. She gets up and down trees faster than
squirrels do. My vet said she cannot go out, but I have not had the heart
to tell her. I just want her to be happy. She hangs out directly under a
bird feeder, hidden in liriope with the tips of her ears showing.

Jane