I'd probably saved myself a lot of money during this
move if I'd divided the ones who pee on
things...actually ANYTHING...with the ones who don't.

Nina, at least you were smart enough to look in the
frying pan.  I didn't, and threw the butter and eggs
in there.  How stupid can one be.  Ane then there is
that burnt onion smell throughout the house...again!!!

I don't know the answer to the problem.  I just put up
with it, and adapt my house.  It has made me a better
housekeeper.  I can't leave anything on the floor or
plastic anywhere.  It is my choice.  That is why we
got the new house all linolium (sp?)

Then there is the fact that my son truly thinks i am
crazy.  He swears his kids won't ever darken my door.
(as I said before, that's another reason to keep the
cats.) Yes, I know it smells like pee sometimes.  Come
over 1st thing in the AM uninvited and that is what
you get.

People just want the perfect cat like their kids.  You
don't always get what you want, do you?  So, you throw
it away, or do you honor your commitment?

Said enuf'
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

 a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.