Had to laugh at this! It never ceases to amaze me how creative kitties can be!

Pam

Susan Hoffman wrote:
Oh, we always close the door. Same with the microwave. We close doors on toaster ovens and microwaves to protect the food that we've hidden from the cats. My mother was punished this morning for not getting up and cleaning litterboxes quickly enough. She awoke to the smell of poop. Two of her cats had managed to poop down a heating vent. At least she has until winter to take the thing apart and clean it out.