Sam and Marcia,I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Scamper.Hugs to you
both.
  Sherry

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Please add our cat Scamper of 18 years to the CLS list. He lost his
fight with cancer and CRF, he died in my arms. He will go to the rainbow
bridge to reunite with his sibling Eli who passed last year of
complications form FIV. His memory will be kept alive, so in part he
will be be still alive.

He will be cremated, and then when my wife passes his ashes will join hers.

He was the kitten that did not stay down stairs in the box we made for
him. He jumped/climbed up the stairs to our bedroom, jump/climbed up the
comforter on our water bed to sleep with us.

Whitey Elric Bone, Regis, Luceria, Geo, Saiko, Stumpy, Marely, Eli,
Cuddles, Butch, Romeo, Dartanion, Satan, Ni**er, Sasquash, Little Tux,
Big Tux, and the too many others, help him at that place of rest, help
him to enjoy being healthy and young again.

Sam and Marcia

Got a little couch potato?