I picked her up at 7:00 am.  She seems much improved to me.  She is
looking around and growling.  Still taking nothing by mouth, on fluids
and tube feeding.  They have narrowed the diagnosis to dry FIP or
toxo.  Not sure why brain cancer is not in the picture anymore or if
they just didnt' write it down.

Kelley