Horus I only got to know through e-mails and pic from Dr. Jen.He had to have
one of his eyes removed and was blind in the other.He suffered severe head
trauma and lived at Jens house.He slept next to her every night and purred his
little heart out to her.(I am crying now as I write this) Dr. Jen became very
attached to this beautiful black boy.He lost control of his tongue and was not
able to eat properly.She really HATED to admit defeat but had to let him go on
the 27th.He was also felv+. I admire ALL that she does for these wonderful
babies!!
  Thank you all for being here for me.
  Sherry

and lay it on us.