When the Royal Princess Kitty Katt was having problems a "friend" commented
that I was "throwing good money after bad."  I've never cared for her
since............and it is MY money.

This is to say, please listen to your heart ant to Kisa.  Check with an AC to
see what she thinks and wants.

Re:  peeing in the bed.   There are large pads that are used under patients in
nursing homes and hospitals.  They can be disposable or washable.  Get some.
They will protect the bed and absorb the urine and be very difficult to miss.
You may have to lay on part of it but, from experience with a large dog, they
work great.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion