Dear Nina:

Please convey this to Hideyo~~What a wonderful story! What a success! I'm sure that all the animals in Heaven have a very special place for you among them some day. And thank you for two more animal communicator names.

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."

On Jun 2, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Nina wrote:

Some of you good folks might remember that Hideyo has been searching for an adopted kitty that went missing the very first night she was in her new home. Well last night, (actually, this morning at 3:30am), Hideyo was able to trap Maddie using a drop trap! All of you who know Hideyo can imagine the tireless effort that has gone into this rescue effort and I'm so pleased to report that it has paid off with Maddie's safe return from her adventure. Food had been placed in the yard of the house where she escaped from and a couple of the neighbors had been reporting sightings. Regular traps weren't working, so Hideyo had a drop trap made and camped out for a couple nights until she got her! Marissa, I hope you're reading this, have heart my dear and keep trying to find Georgia. Here's the paste of the message Hideyo wanted me to convey to the list:

>Nina, could you also let everyone on FELK list know that I was able to bring Maddie home..-- mainly so that people won't easily give up if they lose theirs -- 5 five weeks later, I was able to reunite with Maddie.. and I want people not to give up easily if they really want to find theirs -- I also know of a really really good AC besides Carol [Carol Robinson http://www.animal- conversations.com/index.html ] -- I love Carol.. but I also love Annette Betcher [ http://www.seanet.com/~angelb/ ] -- I just love her personality, and I think you should try her and Carol (or anyone else for that matter) if there is any need in the future!!
Hideyo>