Sally, where are you? It's been raining here too & hasn't for awhile. I know, too much coincidence for you to be here too but you never know. I'm in south central WI.

And remember day lilies are very toxic to cats.

Pam

Sally Davis wrote:
Nina
Thanks for the inspiring story. My old computer had major problems least which which was the sound did not work in spite of a sound card and speakers. I am trying to transfer my old files and setting to this computer but the room is still to hot for the old one to run. So I have windows opened three fans running to bring the cool air from outside inside. It is raining and much needed rain for my flowers. Next to my precious cats I collect daylilies, Japanese Maples, and other plants. Well I really don't collect cats. I just love them. I have had a cat since I was a child and I remember all of them. At least when my middle age memory allows me to...lol Sally