I had a very wise vet in Fl who said, "Never give up
until you try steroids."  Fact is, they don't always
know what is wrong,even with people.  My vet here said
she put a cat on methylprednisolone as a last ditch
effort, and the cat made it.

Who knows why it works, only that it does, and i am
sooo happy that things seem to be going well for you
all.

Blessings to Kisa,
Dede