Thanks for the feedback Kelley. Did you use it for treating diarrhea, or just as a probiotic supplement? Did you see any results you could report?

Kelley Saveika wrote:
My vet has recommended this to me as well.

On 6/5/07, Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Melissa,
Did you see the post about FortiFlora from Jane? You might want to ask your vet about it. Here's a paste from an email I sent to someone else battling
diarrhea with her cat:

> My sister forwarded your update about Sophie to me and I had a thought... Someone on my felv list has a homeopathic vet that she really trusts and a kitty with diarrhea issues. Her vet suggested a probiotic, (which Sophie should be on anyway if she's taking abx), made by all people, Purina. It's called FortiFlora and this vet described the results she's had with it as
"profound".  I did a quick search looking for studies/info besides that
provided by the manufacturers and haven't been able to find anything yet, but that's probably because it's a proprietary "blend" supplement and I'd have to research ingredients rather than the name of the product. Anyway, I'm thinking of ordering it for my gang, (esp my IBD girl Gypsy) and thought
you might be interested in checking it out too.  It's suppose to promote
immunity as well as intestinal health. I found it at EntirelyPets.com for
$23.99