I've never seen a green cherry tomato, but that aside *and this is my opinion only* why tempt fate when dealing with an already compromised immune system. Yes it may be safe for most cats, even positive cats, but I would die if *my cat* was the one cat it wasn't safe for. It just isn't worth it to me when it can be left out.

*To be honest with you I will always wonder if Bailey didn't get sick because of the raw food I was feeding him*, yes he did very well for about 6 months, got chubby, seemed to feel good but then he got very sick and and less than 6 months later was gone. He had *NEVER* been sick in all his 11 years before that, so was it just a coincidence ... possibly, but I will NEVER know for sure and I will never feed raw again, just in case.

I believe, from all the other info out there, that it is the GREEN
tomatoes, stems and leaves that are the poisonous parts.

The red/ripe tomatoes thet we normally consume and that are used in tomato
juice contain only trace amounts of Solanine and are not poisonous.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com