The same goes to you Kerry,thank YOU too,
  Sherry

"MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Wanted to say to all the wonderful folks on the list that although I'm
unable to participate much these days, my heart and thoughts are always with
you. You are the most special group of people I've ever had the privilege of
"meeting". (I include Michelle (Lerner) here, who I think is still unsubscribed
and will copy this to her separately.) My condolences as always to all those
that have lost a furbabe, and my heartfelt wishes for a speedy and full
recovery to those that are sick. much love and big hugs to you all, Kerry M.

  IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor.

  This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named