Patti,
I'm so sorry to hear about Charity.
Just remember you did what you could do for her with what you  had.
This was more than anyone else did for her.
She knew that...as cats know more than us humans give them  credit for.
When the time comes there is a sacred and blessed place for you  as well.
For all that you do and what you've had to overcome  in the past few years.
Then you will be joined by your  fur-angels.
You are truly angel yourself.

I too know what it's like to have one cry of pain.
I was limited because my location and funds at the  time.
Of course this happened years ago when I was much  younger
but still remembered as if it happened recently.

So I think some of us at point in our life had this  happen.
So be good to yourself and take care of those around you that  need you now.
Charity will visit you and she will always be in your  heart.

Your friend,
Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE