Just when you are feeling smug...I looked at Ki
yesterday, and he just didn't look quite right.
Picked him up and he yowled, and tried to bite me.
Not like him at all.

Took his temp (have 2 bites on my hand to prove it)
and it was 106.  I couldn't believe it.  Gave him some
fluids.  Another bite. And went to the vet.  They are
calling it FUO, fever of unknown origin.  She gave him
something for the fever, and a penecillin shot.

He is in a foul mood, but eating well.  Still doesn't
want to be touched.  His gums look good.  I wonder if
someone bit him, and it is the beginning of an abcess?

On the bright side, they are finishing the cat
enclosure on Sat...Yippeee!!!

Have a nice day, everyone,
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

that gives answers, not web links.