To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: Wallace Request: Liver shake recipe?

Greetings, folks--

In all the *wonderful* advice and support I've gotten
here, there have been many mentions of a liver shake
recipe.

Does someone have it handy? I really appreciate it.

We've been having a much better day today. Details on
my LJ: I'll save the list's bandwidth and just post a
link for the interested. :)

http://lyonessnyc.livejournal.com/#58245

Thanks so much -- you all are made of awesome. :)

Best,

Jean