Hi all,
I wanted to update you all of what's been going on with my  husband.
My husband is on a lot of pain meds and is cantankerous. He  isn't a happy
camper.
I have been at the hospital a lot and it is showing. I'm so  tired when I do
get home I'm only sleeping a few hours. I keep waking up then  decide to get
up and go back to the hospital. Of course feed the animals and  such before
leaving.

On Friday the Drs. did the second surgery to look at the  area and decide on
what they are going to do. They cleanse the area and to check  for new tissue
growth.
There is a lot of muscle and skin tissue damage plus the one  bone is not
connected due to it being shattered. They put a fresh VAC tube in  him and
closed
him up.
Came out to talk to me and said he needs to have a bone and  skin grafts
done. ASAP
The Dr. said they would use a bone donor or take bone from his  hip and take
skin from his thigh area.
This would the next surgery. The third surgery is  today.
My husband is still not out of danger yet.
The Drs. are working hard to help and save his  arm.
So please keep your prayers  coming...thanks!
God bless you all.....

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE