  From: Debi Holmes
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: OT: frustrated

  I would have to take the kitten.  Just offer to take it she will proably jump
at the chance to get rid of it.  Where are you?  I am in Pennsylvania and would
take the kitten if you are close.  This poor baby watched it's mother die in
that trunk and is still here.  Apparently this baby wants to live.  Please help
it!!!  If you are not close to me I would think that someone out there would be
able to help.

  Debi H.

Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }
P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type:
personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }        I know this is
off topic, but I just had to jot this down at work since it's consuming my
thoughts. A lady that I work with has farm cats. Sadly, mama kitty and baby
climbed into the car trunk when open, and they didn't see them when they
 closed it. It's been really hot and the two spent an entire day in the trunk.
Mama kitty didn't make it, but amazingly the baby did. But now my co-worker
(more annoyed by the smell than anything) isn't sure what to do with the baby.
She tried to feed it, I think, but she doesn't know about kitty milk or
anything like that. And she actually sounds as if she'd rather just let it die.
How horrifying. I've been close to tears all day after she told me so
"regularly" as if it were nothing more than a nuisance.

  I really want to go take this baby and help it, but 1) I'm new here-it's
overstepping some boundaries, 2) the baby might not have made it through today
anyway without food, and 3) I have 3 of my own cats, 2 fosters, and a husband
who loves cats but is getting a little frustrated that I haven't found homes
for the foster cats yet. I know what the right thing to do is, but I'm
conflicted. More than anything I'm angry at this lady (or saddened) by her lack
of enthusiasm to help the poor baby. I can't stop thinking about this little
kitty.

  Right now I'm generally disgusted with people.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.