yeah, from what i know, hideyo, unless you are REALLY sure there's nothing
left inside, you could really be risking her health as those are nasty,
fast-moving infections. i understand not wanting to stress her, but whatever
caused the miscarriage in the first place has probably weakened her already,
and she's not gonna be able to fight off a massive infection if it sets in.

GLOW for her....