-OK, the vet DID have FortiFlora.  The girl at the
desk is not too smart.

She also told me to continue the clin. with the
baytril. The other product she sold me was called
Feline immune system support by Standard Process.  I
had asked her about the IR and she said to try
something homeopathic first.  She also put him on
metacam for a few days.

The other thing about him I didn't mention is that he
is really jumpy, like an overactive startle reflex
(which has gotten better in the last few days)  Anyone
ever see that before?

Thanks,
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17