Chelsea, Others on the list can advise you on
spreading FeLV, but I just wanted to say how sorry I
was for your loss.  I remember you when I joined.  You
will be able to open your heart to another furkid.
There are so many waiting to be loved by someone just
like you.

Dede

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello, I have not been able to keep up with this
> list much because things have been really chaotic in
> my life lately.  Unfortunately, my sweet kitty
> Tsunade got very sick about 7 weeks ago.  Several
> vet trips found that she had a huge amount of white
> bllood cells, so she was put on interfron and
> vitamins.  She had her ups and downs but finally wed
> June 16 I made the decision to have her put down.
> She was howling (loud and painful) all night and she
> could not walk.  She could not even hold her head
> straight.  Tsunade was only about a year and a half
> old.  She was my only kitty. I dont know if I will
> be able to get a kitten later this summer, but if I
> did could I reuse the cat condo and scratching post
> Tsunade had?  Is there a good way to sterilize the
> leukemia germs or will I need to throw it away
> (already threw away water bowls and litter box)?
> down in the dumps,
> Chelsea

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7