Interferon Alpha and Roferon are the same thing - I think Roferon is a brand name. Island Pharmacy sells interferon Alpha in pre-loaded syringes that you can order for oral administration for your FELV kitty. See http://www.islandpharmacy.com/site/1420401/page/769212

Immunoreglan is different. It's administered by IV, or Intramuscular injection, or sometimes I've heard that injecting it sub-q is helpful (I've done this). Think you can order this without a prescription. I can't remember who I ordered this from. Seems like it was about $300.

Gloria
in Arkansas