Thanks Marylyn.  I am only just learning about the holist options.  What are the benefits/difference in treatment options?

From: "Marylyn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: just beginning
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:48:45 -0500

You  have two wonderful holist doctors/vets in your area.  I know personally and have been to both.  Betty Boswell (listed as E. A. Boswell) and Susan Meirs (Simpsonville.)  The vets at Middletown Animal Clinic (Drs. Koehler and Bishop) will shoot very straight with you too.  I have dealt  with them for 25 years or more and bring my pets from 120 miles away (one way) to be seen by them.  The key question with MAC and the holistic vets (both are licensed vets) is "what would you do if this was you?"

Please give these vets an opportunity to help you.  Susan is a lot easier to get into see than Betty (usually same or next day).

Good luck and all the blessings of the angels.

                                                 If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with their fellow man.
                                                                  St. Francis