Hi all,
Wanted to update let you know my husband is home  now.
He has already went to the Dr. had his dressing change. He is  wearing a
temporary cast until Thursday the 28th then the Dr will put on the  regular
cast.
He has been cantankerous ole fart but is getting better. The  Dr. is proud of
how the surgeries have went. As long as my husband listens he  should recover
but he won't be 100% considering the damage the arm has  suffered.
I can tell you from experience when I was in nursing years ago  his arm is
doing well. The swelling has gone down quite a bit. Coloring of the  arm is
good
even though it is bruised. The pain he has is from the surgery sight  which
is normal. It is also telling me he is starting to heal. He is using his
fingers some which is the most important thing.
His appetite is back and eating junk foods again...guess there  are some
things I can't change...lmao!

I want to thank you all for your good thoughts and  prayers!
As we need them!
I was recently told that I have lost some weight and aging  some....geez
can't imagine why...lmao
That isn't too encouraging on the aging  part!

My luck has been horrible in the last year or so. It has just  got to get
better!
This hasn't been easy.
I always thought when you start growing older that things get  better and
easier...lmao!

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE