Cassandra,
My heart feels for you Sweetie!
I wish I could say something to help you ease the pain  some.
As we all know on this list it isn't easy when one passes to  the bridge.
Remember we are here for you whether you want to vent or just  chat.

On Thursday the 21st of June I had to tell my daughter to take  her kitty
(Big Red) to the Vet. He had been staying with us since she moved.  Since he
was
the last of her animals and was comfortable living here told her he  can live
here of whatever time he may have left. He was one of those cats that  had the
million mile marks on him since he flew all over the world with her  since he
was a stray kitten.
He has been vomiting and had diarrhea something fierce.
Also, he hadn't been making it to the litter-box.
She came and got him took him to my Vets they told her he  didn't have any
kidneys left. That he wasn't strong like he used to be. He had a  huge frame
like a Maine Coon I've seen him weigh 25 pounds easily. He was down  to 8
pounds...nothing but skin and bones. He also had that hollow look to him as
well.
It was her choice on the decision.
Very thin and had arthritis on hips big time. When he walked  you could see
the pain he was in. I worried about him breaking his hips when he  jumped off
the bed. He was my husband's sleeping partner for the last year.
I told my husband I will not let him suffer anymore.
He was about 15 years old. He was a long hair flaming red big  kitty.
My daughter told me that it only took less than 20 seconds for  him to pass.
That tells me he was ready to leave as he was very sick and  fragile.
He wasn't Felv.
I buried him beside Sam, Dukee, Gutt, and Jake. I have  buried 5 cats so far
in the last year. As it looks like a Pet Cemetery  now.
God, this is tough.

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE