Cassandra,
Whew!  That is a dilemma!

But, as you already stated, that "if" you do take Mom & kits, they
definitely will have a much better chance at life - having a  home, being
loved......
They definitely won't have any of that at farm.....
(UGH!!  FARMS & the "mentality" of some ...... Living in the  heart of Pa., I
know, sadly, only too well about the plight of those poor  babies....)

Speaking from my own, first-hand [latest] experience, although Charity was
"dumped" outside here w/ Timmy & Thomas, just wee babies - only a little  more
than a week old @ time....
She was really not trusting w/ people, not that I could or ever will blame
her.  She "escaped" from box, leaving babies behind...  I bottle fed  the boys,
and when I finally did re-trap her, well, she wouldn't have a thing to  do
with her babies......
I did have her spayed, tested [negative both!], and  vaccinated prior to her
"escape"...  And, as everyone who followed her  story on list here, she
remained "feral" [w/ Black Bart] until this past  Feb.
Sadly, I did lose both of them...  But, Charity made such remarkable  changes
- She finally knew love & gave me her absolute trust - A PURE  JOY!!!!
I was able to adopt Thomas out to a wonderful family, but Timmy has made it
purr-fectly clear "THIS IS HIS FUR-EVER HOME!!!

Oh, chrimminy, I don't know exactly what I'm trying to say...
I "think", what I'm saying is, sometimes, when you least expect it,  miracles
happen.
And, yes, being there for those poor souls, when they  desperately need help,
well, yes, that IS a miracle....

I know how you've only too recently lost your babies, and, I know, sadly  too
well, that you really need time to grieve.
That said, the "timing" of Mama & babies is off, BUT.....
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!!!

Hugs,
Patti & her gang