What is Winstrol?   Is it for fever?  BTW, I have him
down to 103 with sponging his coat, and being by a
fan.  He is also laying next to a cold pack.
He must be comfortable because he hasn't moved. ( and
he CAN move whenhe sees that thermometer)

He just ate a piece of raw liver!!! (Uck, but to each
his own)

Dede

--- cindy reasoner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just from my own experience with Smokey.  He had
> high
> fevers like Ki and the vet started him on Winstrol
> help him feel better and IR. I truly believe the IR
> helped him get over the fevers.  I gave it to him
> subq.  I know it says IV but subq has worked so far
> with him.
>
> Cindy Reasoner
>
> --- dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I am so frustrated.  I can only give the metacan
> > 3x's
> > a week, and the stuff makes me jittery anyway.
> His
> > fever goes up and down.  I have him laying next to
> > cold pack right now, and i have sponged him off.
> > His
> > temp is 105.3...again.  We have been out of that
> > range
> > for a few days.
> >
> > He won't eat, and i am giving him fluids.  Went to
> > the
> > store this AM and will try the famous liver shake.
>
> > He
> > doesn't look anemic, though, just sick.
> >
> > We are going back to the vets at 2 today, and I
> told
> > them they need to do blood work...enough of this
> > crap.
> >   Anybody know any other way to get a fever down?
> >

> > Please think of us.
> >
> > Dede and Ki
> >
> > "When you are in the service of your fellow
> beings,
> > you are only in the service of your God"
> >                    Mosiah 2:17

> > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the
> Internet
> > in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
> > http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

> that gives answers, not web links.

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.