Wendy, one other thing, my vet said the IR has to be
given IV.  I heard on the list that youcan do it sub
Q.  I canNOT do IV.  Vet said she had never seen IR
work, but like everything else, it depends on the cat
and the circumstances.

Spud, my FIV had an HCT of 12 in Feb.  Treated for
toxo, gave linotinic, prednisolone (for severe
stomatitis) and niacinamide.  His HCT is 22 now.  Not
perfect, but doable.  He eats like a pig now.

BTW, m also giving Ki B 12 injections.  Can't hurt.

Dede