From: "Gloria Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: OT: Staff infection treatments

Susan, also on this list, has a cat that has been diagnosed with a
STAFF INFECTION on his foot.  THey've tried 1 antibiotic, but no
luck.  I've done some searches for alternative /holistic treatments
and found:  Colloidal Silver, Golden Seal (my personal favorite for
everything), hydrogen peroxide followed by Panalog cream, Neem oil
(cream) , etc etc.

Anybody have any suggestions for treating Staff?

Gloria