Awww he sounds like he was a sweetie Sherry.  Gentle Bridge vibes to him.

  Gina

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Well we lost yet another precious handsome guy.Ambrose went through so much
in his life,he was a hurricane Katrina cat,and was with us since just after I
started volunteering back in November 2005.He was 10 years old when he first
came to us.He loved his Temptation treats and as soon as he would see me with
them that handsome gentle guy would meow at me with the softest meow.I will
miss Ambrose. :(
  Thanks for your support,
  Sherry

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.