Praying for you and Ki.

Cassandra

----- Original Message ----- From: "dede hicken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:54 AM
Subject: Ki

---I think we are really in trouble here.  His whole
breathing patern has changed.  I've never seen it
before, but I think he has fluid in his belly.

I am scared to death.  It is Sat, and we are in such a
rural area.  If I have to sit here tomorrow and watch
him die, it would kill me.

I am just sick at heart.  He still has the fever. I
haven't even given him the IR, and I'm now sure it
would do any good.  Bless my little guy.

Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God"
                  Mosiah 2:17