  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 2:08 PM
  Subject: Way off OT: Susan D (TX Siamese Rescue)

  Hi Susan D,
  Would like to know if you know Tonja Pfister?
  If you do would you tell her I said "HELLO From WA."
  She knows who I am...done transports for the TX Siamese Rescue in the past.
  My home has been classified "The Mohr Inn" for those awaiting their flights
into Canada. The kitties are spoiled rotten in their short stay here.

  Terrie Mohr-Forker

  TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
  SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
  Donations accepted at: