I'm sorry, what I meant was, out of those 3 options (3months, 4 months & 6
months), I am going w/ the 4 months as of right now.

So, I have 2 more months to quarantine.

If one of my 12 cats comes up pos., then I pull it out of the mix and begin
quarantine again w/ the remaining 5.

Five because they are separated, 6 / 6......

Am I making sense?

Sometimes I confused myself.......

Now Ursula, who also came from Frankenbreeder house, was neg. when I picked her
up form the pound, but 2 months later she was pos.

But I don't know when her "first" contact w/ a pos. cat was....

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net