  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 5:36 PM
  Subject: Re: goodbye AKAS Stomatitis

  That wasn't meant to be smart and I hope no one took it that way.  There are
just some decisions a person has to make with more information than my personal
opinion.

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                   from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                   will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                    St. Francis