Hi folks,
I'm new to this site and do need to get some
information on feline leukemia. This is in regard to a
16-week old kitten that apparently became infected
through her mother. My kitten has tested FeLV+ and
another sibling has as well, also the mother. My vet
told me the other day she believes in testing every
60- days in hopes the kitten might be able to
eventually fight the virus off and test negative. Does
anyone have any information for me on this subject? I
am in the western section of Nebraska...Thank you,
Glenda Larsen

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.