I know I haven't been on here much in awhile so I don't really know what is
going on at this point..But if it weren't for the people on this list Bandy and
I would'nt have made it as far as we did.  I agree that this list should be for
the purpose of us sharing our knowledge about what we have each been through
with our Felv, fip, and fiv kitties...Each and everyone of us get a different
response with our kitties but with all the knowledge on this list, it gives us
much more hope and many more things to try for our kitties.. I have been on
many other lists while Bandy was with me, but I learned more right here than
anywhere else...the people on this list are more caring and pull together when
needed..It, to me, has been like one big family so I really hope it will stay
that way..I try to read when I can.  I hope all the group will stay as I have
known it since 2005.  I will always be available to help when I can..
  Kerry, Angel Bandy, Angel Buster, Angel Lil Rascal, Angel Alberta, Angel
Albert, Angel Striper, Angel Snoopy, and Inky and all the young ones..too many
to list.

Got a little couch potato?