Sally,

I was going to admit the same thing, but thought I maybe should let this one
slide.

Showing my age too.

I remember when the Beatles played across the street from my house when I was a
child.

I feel older than dirt, but my husband / boyfriend just says, "just some dirt,
honey, you are just older than some dirt"........

He's an archaeologist, so, that's how he sees it..... :)

Glad the "Little Monk-ster" is mucho better too.......

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net