Dede,
Bless you for giving  him a home at a time of need before Smokey left to go
to the Rainbow Bridge. I  always make a point of reading your postings
regarding Angel  Ki.
I had hopes that  maybe he would shake it off again.
His fragile body  couldn't continue anymore but his spirit will always remain
in your heart. He  will also be looking over your shoulder.
I wouldn't put it  pass him to send another homeless kitty your way.
This would be his  sign.
The day will come  when we will be with our angel furkids again.
This is what I like  to believe.
Your right on the  "WHAT IFS" we can go crazy on this. As I know from my
experience on losing my  precious furkids.

I may not always  respond to everyone but I try to read as many of the
postings possible  especially with what has been going on in my  household.
Very hectic and time  consuming.
Husband being a butt  at times since his injury!

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE
Donations accepted at: