It has been a year since Junior has been outside other than going to the vet
(doesn't count). I blocked off part of the deck so we could enjoy the
wonderful weather we are having, It turns hot in a couple of days. Junior
seemed to enjoy it. I think a happy cat will help keep him healthy. Just a
small think I can do for him. I am on vacation this week and trying to to
think about work.

There is another hungry looking cat hanging around my house. Probably
related to Junior and Tiny. I have what I call balance of puttycats. I am
actually down a cat or two, but not looking for more. If this cats decides
to stay, then I guess I will have one more. Silver showed up this way, he is
now a very fat happy cat.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY everyone.

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.

http://www.k6az.net/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3