Anyone here on the  list open to another kitty?

Permission to  Cross-post...

Hi everyone, just want to send another update regarding  CurlyQ, the FELV+
kitty in Miami, Florida.
She just got spayed , got her  shots and is doing very well,We are trying to
buy her some time in hopes that a  forever home is found so she is going to
remain a the vets office until next  week, before she goes to Dog's Inn.
Although I'm thrilled that Tammy is  willing to take her in, I'm hoping that
a forever home is found before then. I  know what u are thinking, that a
miracle will have to happen, in order to find  her a home by Monday/Tuesday!
Well I
do believe in miracles and I hope that God  is watching over this girl.
If a forever home is found for this girl the new  family will never have to
be worry about Maggie's medical bills. Whenever the  need arises for her to get
any treatment whatsoever HPR will cover the cost, we  will also sponsor good
quality food for her monthly.
However she is  incredibly healthy right now and may remain healthy for years
to come!
We are  not rich but we are willing to do this if it helps this little girl
get a  home!
We do not have a picture of her yet , she is a DSH gray with a little  black
dot on her nose, she is incredibly sweet and it was because of her  sweetness
that doc refused to put her down.
She will need a home with another  felv leuk+ kitties or with no other cats.
FELV is NOT contagious to people NOR  is contagious to dogs, it is only
transmitted from cat to cat, through sharing  litter, food bowls, toys, etc.
Please feel free to crosspost this  message.Thank you and God Bless.
Celene Albano
HPR Rescue
CEO
_www.hurricanepetsrescue.org_ (mip://02bd5d88/www.hurricanepetsrescue.org)