Can someone tell me the rescue here in WA that only takes Felv  kitties.
Purrfect Pals has a 2 month wait.
So that is out of the question.
Thanks~

I am sending this last hopeful email out to try and help Calvin, a
Ellensburg shelter cat. He has tested positive for FELV.

This is him when he came in scared back in April. He acted feral, then
turned into a love bug. He got an eye infection, and while waiting for that to
clear we got the diagnosis of FELV.

I contacted 2nd Chance Cat Rescue (Emily Decker) but she says she is  getting
out of rescue. I contacted Purrfect Pals, but they have a minimum 2  month
wait list to get into their place, and our shelter cant hold him that  long. He
has already been there 3 months and does not enjoy living in a  cage.

Anyone out there know of a rescue who accepts FELV cats? Or a family  looking
for another FELV cat? He gets along with cats. Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Karen Collignon-Foley

Cat  Rescuer for Ellensburg, Washington
President,  KCFOA