That's probably it...I have a hair trigger right now...might be looking at
surgery very soon and a lot of chaos and mayhem at work.  Don't mean to
"knee-jerk".

Thank you, Susan, for helping to keep me sane.  I tell you -- it's not an
easy responsibility right now! :0)

The good news is that I have a house full of wonderful kitty babies who love
me -- who could ask for anything more?

love and kitty head butts.