  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Melissa Lind
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 9:40 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: sancturaries for special needs

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knew of sanctuaries that will take special needs
kitties. My poor Ashley (foster kitty) still has diarrhea, and they suspect
she has feline odontoclastic resorptive lesions (FORLs). I want to find a
good home for her, but right now I'm not able to find anyone around here
who'll take on a special needs kitty. I just want her to get as much
attention as she deserves.

She's not FeLV (tested twice), and she seems healthy otherwise.

I don't mind taking care of her, but we have 5 kitties in the house (2 that
need homes), and now we're expecting (me, not any kitties). I'm not sure how
we'll all fit into the house down the road. There's constant wrestling and
fighting all night long (play fighting), and I just need to alleviate a
little stress. I love our two foster babies, but I know we can't handle 5
forever (financially or emotionally) until we have a bigger home and more $!

Melissa